Tuesday, March 01, 2005

the Ockrins are coming!!


Joshua (left) and Timmy (right) are coming to visit this weekend - how excited am I??? :) Mike and Kristen (their parents) are very good friends of ours, and we haven't seen them since November! (far too long). Joshua just turned 1, and recently began walking; Timmy is 2 1/2 and is basically a genius. He reads and spells and leaves us messages on our answering machine. They're both dolls, and I love them as much as I can love them without being their parent. I'm thrilled to see Mike and Kristen again, too - they're such encouraging, fun and loving people - the best type to have as friends. I'm looking forward to a weekend of relaxing, catching up on each others' lives, and making some more fantastic memories!

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Cute boys! So adorable!