Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ashley Grace is 3 today!!

I'm Feeling: unimaginative
Background Noise: I'll Be by Edwin McCain

Happy Birthday to Ashley Grace!! Ashley was the first girl born to friends of ours... we were beginning to wonder if boys would be all we'd ever see!! I'm excited because I get to visit Ashley, Maggie (her baby sister) and Heather (mama!) in about 2 weeks - they live near St. Louis and we don't get to visit as often as we'd like. It'll be a fun week with the girls!! Isn't she beautiful?

I feel like I'm in a blogging funk lately - just a couple paragraphs recapping my day, and let's be honest - my life is not that interesting. Maybe I should start some kind of series or theme for a little while - any great ideas?? The creative juices aren't flowing so well these days. So, with no other original though today, here goes some random facts:

Random Facts #1:

1. Today I am wearing a Care Bears bandaid on my left thumb.
2. My socks are green, and my shirt is green, but they don't actually match. I'm faking it.
3. I have a bowl of mini-Reese's on my desk, and in 6 months or so, I think I've only eaten 3. Not to say that they're all old and yucky - other people eat them. I find I get more visitors if I buy their love with chocolate and peanut butter-y goodness.
 Posted by Picasa

0 thoughts: