Friday, August 11, 2006

mmmm...

I'm Feeling: full of tasty lunch
Background Noise: She by Elvis Costello

One of my favorite little places to eat in East Lansing is Flat's Grill. They are the home of the "flat sandwich" - which really means that you've got all kinds of sandwiches offered quesadilla-style - tortilla folded in half, with lots of yummy cheese. I just had lunch there - my sandwich, plus chips & salsa and cornbread, and I'm a very happy girl. It's one of those local places that's distinctly East Lansing - gotta love the home-grown goods.

Hooray for Fridays, also... although I'm not quite sure what I'll do with myself tonight. Mark is going to Detroit to a Lions game with his dad and brother. Brooks (our housemate for the year) is on vacation. The night is mine... I just have to decide what to do with it. Any suggestions?

1 thoughts:

Julie said...

I should have checked your blog earlier, I would have given you a call. You could have taken me to Flats :) Hope you found something nice and relaxing to do.