Thursday, September 14, 2006

slow day?

I'm Feeling: pretty durn good
Background Noise: office-y chatter

I think I might have a slower day in the office today (now I've jinxed it for sure...) Only 4 appointments with students scheduled, and no other outside meetings - yesterday I pretty much went back to back all day. It was fun, but a little tiring. The highlight of my day yesterday was visiting the middle school for lunch. School started in MI last week, and I've been missing my 8th grade friends (I can't believe they're in 8th grade already!!) They're hilarious and friendly and honest and good at making people feel loved. It's a great break in the middle of a work day.

Got a big weekend coming up - YoungLife meeting on Friday, which we are providing dinner for; then we drive to Chicago late Friday night to visit with my extended family on Saturday (got a cousin getting married next month, so it's wedding shower time!), then back on Sunday in time to go to a WyldLife junior leader training from 6:00-8:30. Phew! When I was a kid, I used to think weekends were for relaxing and catching up on things... now, I know better!

0 thoughts: