Wednesday, February 14, 2007

L is for Love (it's okay, you can throw up a little)

These are the lovely roses my dear husband had delivered to my office yesterday. It was a big surprise - we don't usually make much of a deal out of Valentine's Day. It's always fun to get things at work, though - everyone's either jealous (the other ladies), or intimidated (the men who think "I should have done that for my wife"). They're kind of blocking my view of my other monitor, but I don't care. I'd rather look at pretty red roses anyway.

Busy day today - this morning I got up early and put an apple pie in the oven (we have a Valentine's potluck at work today), after work I have to run to the credit union and pick up our loan check, drive to the dealer, get the whole car thing straight (I'm a little nervous to do all this without a wingman - Mark can't join me today). And last night I didn't get to sleep until almost 12:30. I'll probably go home and take a nap (although I want to get a little workout in if I can) when it's all said and done. Aside from flowers and a new car, we don't have big plans for V-Day.
Wishing you joy and love this day - may you (and I) remember our Savior, whose love for us cannot be surpassed.

0 thoughts: