Monday, February 21, 2005

Four Score and Seven Years Ago...

It's a beautiful day for a history lesson, don't you think? Although I am a little bit bummed that I have to be at work today (I still hold that if the government doesn't see fit to deliver our mail, there shouldn't be school or work for anyone!), it's a good excuse to try to learn a little more about our American history. Maybe today, just for fun, you should try memorizing the presidents. :) I know, sounds like a blast!

How about our lady Spartans, huh?? It's been really cool to see our women have a successful season, and finally have a great big picture and article on the front page of the State News. Awesome!! Go Green!

Well, it's definitely Monday, and although I didn't get nearly as much sleep as I would have liked to this weekend, I had a great time hanging out with people I care about! Katie, Niki, Brent, Lia, Kaycee and Cam made my weekend much more fun than it would have been otherwise!


1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

YAY weekend fun! :) It was so good to see you!