Friday, February 18, 2005

F is for fortitude (and Friday!!)

I'm Feeling: sleepy but energized (is that possible?)
Background Noise: How Great is Our God by Chris Tomlin

I got a word-a-day calendar for Christmas this year (technically last year, because Christmas 2005 hasn't happened yet...) and I want to share some of the words with you.

I think I will not use an abecedarian approach to sharing the words, as that would be likely to nonplus the more puerile readers, causing them to not think me an incisive pundit any longer. I plan to spend my Friday night in sanguine quiescence, free from quidnuncs and bouquinistes. My goal is not antediluvian bombination, qua the unctuous deipnosophist would never perform. This entry may cause a traditionally irenic caucus to engage in intestine logomachy and abandon their endemic largesse in favor of cock-a-hoop hectoring.

Big words are fun - analogue to roller coasters and cookie dough ice cream!

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

"cock-a-hoop hectoring," eh?

We can only hope.

(Hooray for big words!)