Friday, April 08, 2005

pretty as a picture


I'm Feeling: cheery! :)
Background Noise: If I Stand by Rich Mullins

That's Houghton Lake - I'm going there tonight with a bunch of friends from Young Life - I hear it's going to be a life-changing weekend, so I'm pumped! It will be fantastic to get away from normal life for a night and enjoy the company of some truly encouraging and faithful people. Let's hear it for the weekend!

On a less interesting note, I went to the dentist today for the first time in nearly 3 years (I know, I know, but I didn't have dental insurance as a grad student!!) Luckily, my mouth is very "boring" - meaning no cavities, no decalcification, no crowns or root canals needed. Phew!! To celebrate, I took my newly clean mouth to Panera to have lunch with Kelsey - tasty food and belly laughs - what a good combo!!

The sun is shining today, and that makes my life great. I hope your Friday is blessed with good friends and high spirits!!

Thought for the day: A person uses approximately 57 sheets of toilet paper a day. Hmm... there are about 20 of us going to Jillian's cabin tonight - I hope there is enough to go around!!

0 thoughts: