Tuesday, August 30, 2005


I'm Feeling: relieved
Background Noise: Isn't It Love by Andrew Peterson

Mark made cinnamon rolls this morning, and although I was not able to eat them while they were still warm, it was a nice treat to sit at my desk and chew on sweet, sticky, cinnamon-y goodness.

Well, yesterday was insane, but good. It seemed like a lot got done, and I was still relatively human at the end of the day. DIG was fun - I love how some days, when I'm not necessarily feeling up to hanging out with 20 some middle-schoolers... I get there, and I'm just reminded of how funny they are, and how much they make me laugh, and how easy it really is to love them. So that was a blessing in my Monday night. Today - only 9 appointments (a breeze compared to yesterday's 22!) and then I have tanna'im tonight (kind of an in-depth bible study for a smaller group of YoungLife leaders for the area). I always like tanna'im... I just need to psych myself up to stay awake for it. :)

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Those cinnamon buns are stinking dangerous! I can get addicted to those!