Thursday, October 27, 2005

navy day


I'm Feeling: mellow
Background Noise: Uptown Girl by Billy Joel

My calendar says today is Navy Day. Not sure if that means navy the color, or Navy the Armed Forces... either way, my shirt is orange, so I guess I'm not really in the holiday spirit today.

Tonight Mark and I get to drive to Grosse Pointe to visit my friend Kelsey - there's some dessert function-y thing we got invited to. I'm excited to see her, but I always get a little bit intimidated to visit ritzy places like GP. Oh well - it should be fun.

I've been hearing a lot about the flu bug that's going around - a student called this morning to cancel his appointment because he "has been hurling all morning." While I don't necessarily appreciate the detail, I do hope that people heal quickly and get back on their feet soon!

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it would be a great day to go to Old Navy!