Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Deviled Egg Day


I'm Feeling: chilly
Background Noise: To Make You Feel My Love by Garth Brooks

Deviled Egg Day is, in my opinion, one of the yuckier "days" on my Fun Holiday calendar. I like deviled eggs as much as the next person (not sure that is saying much...), but I'm not sure they deserve an entire day. Forgive me if I pass on eating a pile of them in celebration...

I've been mouse-proofing my office the past couple days... everything that I think a mouse might want to try snacking on has been safely sealed away in plastic containers. So unless my NIMH rodents grow opposable thumbs in the next few months, they should lose interest in my office fairly quickly. I hope I hope. This morning... there was no mouse evidence at all! That's the first time in a few weeks.

0 thoughts: