Friday, November 11, 2005

friday is sundae-day!


I'm Feeling: ready for the weekend!
Background Noise: Come What May by Ewan McGregor & Nicole Kidman

I'm on my own again this weekend, and I'm trying to work out some things to keep me busy (I have a huuuuge list, it's just a matter of narrowing it down at this point). I have an MSU hockey game tonight, which will be fun, as usual. But I pretty much have all day Saturday and Sunday wide open. Here are some of the things on my list:

Go to the movies
Sleep in!
Go to JoAnn or Michael's & stock up for Christmas presents
Put away the laundry
Clean the house
Re-pot some houseplants
Clean up the living room (the walls are creeping in on us!)
Start putting together Mark's quilt
Make an ice cream sundae (in honor of Sundae Day today)
Go out for coffee and some quiet time

I'm sure there's more... maybe I'll be able to check everything off! (Not likely, but I can dream!) The greater Lansing YoungLife crew is off to Timber Wolf Lake again this weekend - Mark will be going to help out with Mason HS's guys. It's cool to know that he's about to go have an awesome weekend, and that there are over 200 kids from our area heading up to hear the gospel - some for the first time! I pray that their hearts will be open, and that each one will have power together with all the saints, to grasp how high and wide and deep and long is the love of Christ!

0 thoughts: