Thursday, December 01, 2005

pie


I'm Feeling: hungry
Background Noise: Mona Lisa by Nat King Cole

It's Pie Day today. That sounds really good - I like apple and blueberry and mixed berry and pumpkin and oreo and strawberry rhubarb and cherry and peach... probably some others that I forgot... Maybe I'll pick up a pie at Meijer tonight.

BusiER day today than yesterday (not necessarily saying much, but hey - it's something). I got to walk in the snow, talk to my friend Jillian, see a picture of my sister's new haircut, and give 6 students invaluable, life-changing advice. Put a gold star next to my name for today! :)

My deep, philosophical thought for today: my back hurts. (I'll try to come up with something better for tomorrow...)

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

aww katie i love you so much!!! thank you so much for letting me use your shoes!! i almost had to ware my black ones! my dad thought they went together!! you are a life saver!!! i love you so much!!