Tuesday, January 10, 2006

addition!

I'm Feeling: anticipatory
Background Noise: You and Me by Lifehouse

I found out yesterday afternoon that our department just received funds that are to be allocated for another full-time adviser! I'm excited to have another body to work with our students, but there is so much to wonder about... Who will it be? Will we get along well, or just be your average coworkers? What kind of advising style will he/she have? You never know if you're gonna get a dud or a superstar - and not knowing things makes me nervous sometimes. Oh well - there will be a little bit of time before this person could start anyway, so I should try to relax!

On a completely unrelated, but very encouraging note - the sky is currently a color that vaguely resembles blue, AND there's some sun to be seen, AND it's supposed to be 42 degrees today! I can handle this kind of winter!
Posted by Picasa

0 thoughts: