Monday, January 16, 2006

stranded at the drive in...

I'm Feeling: like I should be wearing a prom dress
Background Noise: Awaken by PWGopal

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

Today has been a rather uneventful day at work - MSU has no classes today, in honor of the national holiday - but unfortunately, its employees are not relinquished from the daily grind. I had appointments scheduled for today, but apparently the students were eaten by coyotes or got stuck between 2 refrigerators or can't find their shoes - because only one person has actually showed up!! I feel like I've been massively stood up - but my exasperation is mediated by the bountiful sunshine pouring in my south-facing windows. It's so nice to have to squint to read my computer screen again! :)

Posted by Picasa

0 thoughts: