Tuesday, April 25, 2006

3... 2... 1...

I'm Feeling: pooped!
Background Noise: The Power of Love by Huey Lewis & The News

This is Maggie. She's about 5 1/2 months old in this picture (7 months old now!) and is absolutely darling. When I went to St. Louis to visit with her, her mama and her sister - I wanted to take her home with me. Beautiful face, chubby legs, and the most precious smile. Makes me feel better just to think about her.... :D

Mark left for Traverse City today - it's game time! I'll drive up tomorrow afternoon with our friend Jamie - as has been the tradition for the past 5 years or so. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous - 60s and sunny (which doesn't matter much when you're stuck in a conference...) but it will be nice for Saturday, when the conference is over. The guys - Dave, Jamie, Mark, Mike - will play golf, while I enjoy a massage in the Grand Traverse Spa. Fabulous!

Work is wearing me out, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel - and this week will be a change of pace - the conference is extremely fast and busy, but at least it's a different kind of busy. I really apologize for my vanilla blogging habits lately - but my mind feels fuzzy and blank. Too much work buzzing around. I'll be back to my stellar, oh-so-entertaining self in a week or two. Posted by Picasa

1 thoughts:

Julie said...

Huey Lewis, eh? That should get you pumped up this morning.

Have a great time at the conference! I'm glad for you all that the days were changed and it will be done earlier. Have a great massage!