Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bon Soir!!

I'm Feeling: a little jet-laggy
Background Noise: French gal sitting next to me, rapidly tapping on her keyboard as she IMs her friend

I'm here!! No pictures to post yet (not sure my camera will upload them onto these computers, not sure I want them to, and definitely don't have the brain power to try right now!)
After being in the Lansing, Grand Rapids, Cincinnati, Paris AND Montpellier airports in the last 24 hours - I finally made it to my destination. Aside from 3 hours sleep on the plane, I have not slept since about 7:30 Wednesday morning... and I feel surprisingly good. Tired, for sure, but proud of myself for not giving in to the nap temptation.

I've been downtown (it's a pretty city - lots of outdoor cafes, street vendors, parks, fountains, big old statues, crumbly buildings... very European), and around the surrounding area in a car a little bit - tomorrow will be my big day exploring. Hopefully, I'll be able to post once or twice more and keep you all (haha) updated on my fabulous adventures!!!

Here's to a good night's sleep!!

2 thoughts:

Courtney said...

Bonsoir! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! Eat lots of yummy French food for me...croissants, cafe, croque monsieur, chocolat...yummm....I'm making myself hungry. ;)

Anonymous said...

GO KATIE AFJSKLDJFKLSJFSKFJSLFJS



FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNCE