Tuesday, May 16, 2006

a fun way to waste time

1)What are the top 5 tv shows that you're currently really into, in the order of your obsession?
1. Friends DVDs
2. Gilmore Girls DVDs (I stopped watching this year because it got weird)
3. Other than that, I really don't watch TV. I'm lame that way.

2) What movies are you looking forward to seeing this year?
Mmmm... I want to see X3 because mutants are cool.

3) What bands do you think everyone should at least check out?

* Matt Kearney
* Matt Wertz
* Dashboard Confessional
* Caedmon's Call
* PW Gopal

4) Top 3 things that really irritate you and why.

1. People who try to tell better stories than everyone else - no matter what, they've done it better, seen more things, had it worse... blah blah. Just let people tell their own stories!

2. People who wander around expecting everyone else to do it for them. A little self-motivation goes a long way!

3. Mean people. Do I really need to explain why?

5) Name a few foods most people think are weird but which you actually like.

* Sushi - yay California Rolls!
* That's it.

6) Have you ever had a psychic or paranormal (or, even, surreal) experience? If so, describe it.
Erm - not exactly sure. I've had experiences when I could feel God's presence - but they're really not "gawk-at-the-weirdness-of-it-all" kinds of stories.

7) What fictional corporation would you work for if you could (for example, Luthor Corp., Hanso Foundation, etc.)
Um... I'd be head of marketing for Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory - except without the Oompa Loompas (those little guys scare me).

8) What book should I read next and why?
Blink by Malcolm Gladwell. Because I read it in like 24 hours, couldn't put it down. Loved it. And because it's applicable to almost anyone/anything.

9) What super power (or mutant ability) would you want to have and why - also, would you use it for good or evil?
I'd want to be able to control people's minds or move things with my mind. Totally for good - although sometimes, I'm sure I'd use it for "selfish" - not necessarily good OR evil. Just for me.

10) Favorite brand/type of chocolate or chocolate candy.
I don't eat much chocolate/candy - but I can't handle myself around the Reese's Peanut Butter Easter Eggs.

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

This is a good survey but I know of another one that's even better! (Tee-hee!) I'd want to work for the Ministy of Magic.