Monday, July 17, 2006

i heart ribs!

I'm Feeling: anticipatory
Background Noise: This Charming Man by DeathCab for Cutie

I had the most delicious barbecued ribs EVER this weekend, courtesy of my brother's not-so-secret love affair with grilling. Seriously - they were amazing. And I think every one of us who ate them fell asleep for at least 5 minutes within an hour of our meal. We were all so sleepy-content-full.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those weeks where you're busier than you think you are... I have some big stuff to plan, people to see, work to do - hopefully it all goes smoothly. Just gotta keep perspective - big picture over details. My problem is - I like details. I like little things that make all the difference. However, I think detail-lovers also tend to be stressed out. I'd rather not be stressed out this week.

It's supposed to be 92 degrees today. Hooray for sweating when you're not even moving!

1 thoughts:

Julie said...

yum... I'm craving them now.