Thursday, August 31, 2006

look out, New York!

I'm Feeling: soooo stinking tired!
Background Noise: co-workers calling "good morning"

So tomorrow, bright and early, Mark and I head to Detroit to catch a plane to go to New York City to watch the US OPEN!! (I used the word "to"5 times in one sentence... sweet.)

My mom, dad, sister, brother, and sister-in-law will all head there sometime today, and we'll catch up with them tomorrow morning. We get to watch fabulous tennis, stay in Manhattan, eat really expensive food, and celebrate my brother's and sister's birthdays. Hooray!!

I'm really excited to go, although I haven't thought about it as much as you'd expect - the crazy new job is keeping me very pre-occupied lately. In a good way, I guess, but I'll be happy to spend a weekend with my family and focusing on something VERY different from work.

So, I wish you an early Happy Labor Day Weekend - spend some time enjoying your company, and make sure you relax a little bit!!

1 thoughts:

Julie said...

Woo-hoo! That sounds like a wonderful weekend! Have a great time!