Thursday, November 02, 2006

a little late...

Last weekend was a ton of fun - my friend Kristen and I met in Dorchester, Ontario (just outside of London) at a bed and breakfast called The Sycamore Tree - named after the Bible story where Zacchaeus climbs a sycamore tree to see Jesus, Jesus sees him and says "I will stay at your house today." I thought that was cool...

Anywho - we ate Hungarian and Japanese and Korean food, had massages/facials/haircuts, slept in, watched TV, read books, went shopping, ate gourmet 5-course breakfasts... it was a very fun, relaxing weekend. Kristen and her family (husband and two little boys) live near Rochester, NY, so we don't get to see them as often as we'd like. Plus it was great to have some girl time.

This weekend, my sister Megan is coming to visit me - I'm really excited about that. We always have a lot of silly fun when we're together - watching movies, eating a bunch of junk, and generally being weird the way you can only be weird with the people you've known since birth. Hopefully I'll have fun pictures to post from that.

0 thoughts: