Thursday, January 18, 2007

a little of this...

My little sister is coming to visit this weekend (Mark is out of town with friends) - I'm excited! I love having her come - we laugh a lot, eat good food, watch movies, and generally revert back to a version of ourselves from 1996. It's awesome.

I VERY much enjoyed my afternoon off - I got to have lunch with my friend Meredith, and go to Starbucks with Nat, Huntar and Christy (friends of mine from Mason Middle School). I laughed a lot, and was really blessed by the company and the love I experienced with those ladies. It's so cool to see God glorified through seemingly silly things - like lattes and lunchtime.

On a completely unrelated note - my eyes hurt. I think I spend too much time at my computer (although there's no good way around that at work). By the afternoon, they feel like they're about to fall out of my head. I need to bring some eyedrops in to the office...

1 thoughts:

Courtney said...

If you need an eye doctor, I highly recommend the ones at the corner of Holt and Cedar. Their names are Brian and Amy but I'd have to look up their last names. They started their practice there about a year before we left and they're fantastic! :)