Friday, March 16, 2007

Rough Road

I've been absent from my blog for awhile, aside from the obligatory, low-effort collage I put up yesterday afternoon. It's been a rough week... work's had its challenges, our calendar has been pretty full, and my general emotional state has taken a bit of a beating.
I'm looking forward to this weekend - it'll be busy, but with some good stuff I think. It'll be nice to have my mind and time occupied, and I get to hang out with Mark (one of my favorite past-times) and some other really fun people (middle school friends!!) and maybe catch a movie. If I get to have popcorn at the theater, it'll be just a gold-star weekend all-around.
On top of that, the average high temperature for the next 10 days is 49.1 degrees. To some, that may not sound like much - but in Michigan, where we are beset much of the year with dreary gray skies and arctic winds... it sounds like a little piece of heaven. And 7 of those days show at least partly sunshiney days predicted. That's a good deal, little lady.

0 thoughts: