Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Public Enemy #1

Last week, I had a baking fit. I made 2 types of Christmas cookies (which really doesn't really sound like that many) - except that each batch produces more than 60 cookies.
And I wasn't smart enough to make cookies that I DON'T enjoy eating. Instead, I made some of toughest-for-me-to-resist cookies. And despite my best efforts at bringing them to work, sending them to work with Mark, and bringing some home to share with my family this past weekend... the cookies, they linger.
But not for long - at the rate I'm going. It seems as though (at least) 2 cookies are necessary every evening. Just to get into the Christmas spirit, of course.
I would call them Public Enemy #1. But I can't. I love them too much.
And today I have to go to the doctor and get weighed in. I'll just smile and blame it on the cookies.

0 thoughts: