Saturday, January 19, 2008

lazy saturday

Today I:
- slept in (until 7:20am!!)
- moved furniture around in Baby's Room, trying to figure out how to fit our futon, a dresser, a crib, a bookcase & an armchair glider into a 9 by 11 room (if you stick the bookcase in the closet, you've got a shot at making it work...)
- did dishes, cleaned up the living room & kitchen
- hung out with my friend Dana for about 7 hours; made delicious salads for lunch, made puppy chow for a snack, and watched the extended version of The Fellowship of the Ring - oh, and talked a LOT
It was a nice, lazy Saturday. And now, I'm sitting on the living room floor, tv on in the background, Baby B hiccuping in my belly, and enjoying these little moments. I don't know why I seem to forget this - but God is absolutely woven into the fibers of our everyday lives, just waiting for us to look for Him.

1 thoughts:

Mary Craig said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!