Tuesday, May 20, 2008

tag... I'm it!


Runaway Mommy tagged me for a meme on Friday (shows how much attention I'm paying to things...)

So here goes (this was harder than I thought it would be!!):

5 things under $5.00 that I couldn't live without:
Mascara (I don't leave the house without it)
Flip-flops from Old Navy (I get new ones every year)
Starbucks - but my drink changes depending on the season, so I won't list them all here
My MaryKay lip balm
toothpaste & toothbrush (ick!)

5 favorite movies:
Juno
Goonies
Good Will Hunting
Top Gun
Catch & Release

5 favorite baby names I love:
Charlotte
Eliza
William (called Liam for short)
Elijah
and of course, Hazel Maryn

5 songs I love:
Twenty-First Time by Monk & Neagle
How Great is our God by Chris Tomlin
When You Say Nothing At All by Alison Krauss
What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
pretty much anything by Joshua Radin

5 positive influences:
My husband
My friend Kristen
My little sister
The kids I know through working with YoungLife
My family

5 life changing moments:
Accepting Christ as my personal savior in middle school
May 2, 1999 - my first kiss with my future husband
Mark asking me to marry him
June 6, 2007 - found out I was pregnant
February 12, 2008 - had my beautiful baby girl

5 current obsessions:
waiting for it to be warmer
losing the last 5 or so baby pounds
keeping the house moderately clean/organized
finding new ways to be environmentally friendly
finding mommy-friends

5 places I want to go:
Italy
Houghton, MI (I hear it's gorgeous & I've never been)
Spencerport, NY to visit my friends
Hawaii
Out with my husband (sans baby)

5 appliances or kitchen tools I could not live without:
Washing machine
Bread machine
Dishwasher
Refrigerator
Can opener (I just think it would really tough to not have one...)

5 people who I would like to see their top 5's
Dana
Ashleigh
Angela
Kim
Emily

1 thoughts:

Tiffany said...

These are so much fun!! You also learn some fun and interesting things about people! :)