Tuesday, March 29, 2005

favorites


I'm Feeling: cheerful!
Background Noise: Joy to the World by Three Dog Night

I'm one of those people who always has a hard time answering any question that begins with "What is your favorite...?" I don't like to pick favorites, because what if I change my mind someday? Then was it not really my favorite at all, and I was just deceiving myself? Or does that make me fickle because I can't stick to one thing? I'd much rather just tell people about the things I really like. So here are some of those things:

- Gerbera daisies
- Mint cookies and cream ice cream
- Sunshine
- Pajamas
- Banana bread
- Bare feet in the summertime
- A good book

Completely random? Yes. Theraputic and refreshing to spend some time thinking about dorky little things that make me happy? Absolutely. Have a blessed Tuesday, everyone!!

Thought for the day: Think of all the things to be happy about. How many can you write down in 60 seconds?

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

60 seconds of happy thoughts? GO....
My husband, my family, my friends, my students, a good book, sunny days, puppies (I WANT ONE... :( but can't have one), spring break (2 more days!), driving with the car window down, ice cream cones...... I think I have to stop and teach now, that was the bell. (Something that generally does not make me happy)