Monday, March 28, 2005

who woulda thunk it??


I'm Feeling: excited
Background Noise: Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World by Melvin Amina

I have no idea how they've done it - but our team is going to the Final Four!! What in the world?!? Don't get me wrong - I am thrilled that my brackets are pretty much completely shot now. Plus, the games this weekend were awesome fun to watch. And I'm not really a hang-around-and-watch-sports gal. Really, really cool. The Spartans sure have figured out how to turn it on in the tournament!

Today is much as any other Monday morning - emails waiting, appointments scheduled, and so on. BUT - it's supposed to be 55 degrees and sunny today, which makes me ridiculously happy. I can't remember ever being as ready for spring as I am this year. Hit me with it!

Have a great, sunny Monday.... GO STATE!!

Thought for the day:
If, like milk or the newspaper, you could have anything of your choice delivered to your doorstep every morning, what particular item would you want it to be?

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! GO STATE!!!!!!!! I watched with my family for both games and it was totally fun!! I had them in the elite eight and my brother had them in the final four! However, I will gladly trash my bracket if they keep going. Figures, the one year I DON"T put them in my final game..... oh well, GO STAAAAATE!

Jamie said...

Unbelievable game, that's why everyone should love sports!

Who woulda thunk it, indeed!