Thursday, March 10, 2005

New Arrivals

I'm Feeling: energetic (which is a little odd for 9:00 in the morning)
Background Noise: Testify to Love by Avalon

Mark's sister, Martha, had her second baby this morning at 3:08 - Jonathan Trent Monteith. I'm big on the meanings of names, so I looked his name up. Jonathan means Gift of God, and Trent means Thirty (30). That made me chuckle. Anyway, we're going to go visit after work tonight - which means that I have to finish the baby blanket I made in the car on the way there. It's almost done - just needs to have the ends all woven back in (it's crocheted).

Anyway - spring break is almost over - which I'm excited about, because it's been a little too quiet in my office this week. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have the pace change for a little while, but yesterday I spent the day purging my file cabinets of students' files - those who have graduated, changed majors, left the university... and let me tell you, it's even less edge-of-your-seat, thrill-a-minute than it sounds, if possible. I'm looking forward to having the students come back full force next week - enrollment is only a few weeks away! Bring it on!!

0 thoughts: