Thursday, March 31, 2005

somewhere that's green


I'm Feeling: pooped!!
Background Noise: Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel

This weekend my parents, brother, sister, and sister-in-law are coming to visit, and we have tickets to see Little Shop of Horrors at the Wharton Center on campus. I'm excited - both because my family is coming and it's been awhile since we've all hung out together, and because I basically know this musical by heart. It's hilarious - dark comedy, I'll give you that (the plant needs human blood to grow) but it is so tongue-in-cheek and it makes fun of itself really well. So we will get our culture this weekend - along with our sports. Adam and Melissa (brother and sister-in-law) are Illini alumni (that sounds funny) and Mark and I are Spartans through and through. There is still a lot to do to get ready before everyone shows up, so today and tomorrow will be a little hectic.

Thought for the day: If you could be anywhere, doing anything, all day today - where would you be and what would you do?

3 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Flying over Hawaii at a speed of mach two with my hair on fire and singing worship songs with Hammer playing his guitar in the backseat! Oh, and I'm drinking a chai tea too!

Katie said...

you could at least make it a LITTLE tricky!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

Me. -- !These guaranteed love spells got my love back!