Friday, April 01, 2005


I'm Feeling: so good!
Background Noise: more elevator beeping

I took the morning "off" today... although I didn't exactly sleep in and lounge around. I woke up at 6:30, did a bunch of housework, ran to Meijer, ran home (not literally), couple more errands, lunch with Kelsey, then to work. I was busy from the second I woke up, but I can see a distinct difference in myself at work today. I guess taking a breather is helpful - just a tiny break from my regular routine, and I'm happier, friendlier, and more patient -- which I'm sure my students appreciate!!!

Beautiful weather, fantastic fun friends, and a weekend with my family - all reasons to be happy! Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

Thought for the day: My life and my happiness are my responsibility - what am I doing to make the most of today?

0 thoughts: