Wednesday, March 23, 2005

that time of year


I'm Feeling: wide awake!
Background Noise: Worlds Apart by Jars of Clay

Easter is this Sunday, March 27th -
which means it's the time of year for marshmallow bunnies and chicks to come out in abundance. Funny thing - when I was a kid, we ate the pure sugar animals like there was no tomorrow. Now, I can't get anyone to touch one - the most common phrase I heard was "Those are the most disgusting things EVER." Now I think that's a tiny bit harsh, since I'm sure some things are far more disgusting. But I admit, my taste for them has dropped considerably as the years have gone on - although a slightly stale Peep is the best Peep.

Last year, I found this website - I think my sister showed it to me. HILARIOUS. Peep Research. Hunting around today, I found another one. People have a lot of time on their hands (says the woman who blogs faithfully everyday).

Thought for the day: If you could have super powers, which would you choose?

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

YAY PEEP RESEARCH. I love those sites. Also, dad has a "scientific method" for drying out Peeps so that you don't have to eat soft ones. :)

My superpower would be to understand and speak every language spoken.

Anonymous said...

I want to fly and be invisible and move at the speed of light and read minds and never die!