Thursday, March 24, 2005

when I grow up...


I'm Feeling: laid back
Background Noise: big, stinky, noisy trucks outside... because my window is open!!

I've been dancing since I was little - I think I started before I turned 3, actually. Mostly my background is ballet, but I've done a little jazz, a little modern, a little lyrical, a little hip hop and a very little tap. I recently began taking dance class again, and was shocked to find out how much of a workout it really is! When I was young, I don't remember aching all over like I did after the first class... sure, my legs and butt would hurt after a tough class, but never my back or my neck. Either I'm getting old, or I was in fantastic shape when I was younger. Possibly a combination of both. Anyway, I have dance class tonight - 2 hours of ballet, which I'm looking forward to. It's been a few weeks, so I'll probably get my butt kicked, but that's okay.

Thought for the day: What do you want to be when you grow up?

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I'm never growing up. Ever.