Thursday, March 17, 2005

top of the morning to you!


And the rest of the day to you! Happy St. Patrick's Day!! The picture is of - you guessed it - St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin. I didn't take that picture, but I've been there before. It's beautiful - this huge, old church complete with turrets and stained glass windows and flying buttresses. And it's right smack in the middle of Dublin - the red brick building in the background, I believe, is an apartment building. Wild, huh? When I look out my front window, I see the Grangers' house. Not that I don't love seeing their house everyday, but can you imagine looking out your window and seeing an almost 800-year-old building??

I'm Feeling: just happy
Background Noise: Something in the Way She Moves by James Taylor

Can I just tell you that I really love when you start your day feeling happy, for no good reason at all? It's so encouraging to me to know that I don't need a reason to have a good day or a pleasant attitude - it's just there. It's a relief to not always be looking for reasons why, you know?

Thought for the day: If you could be seven years old again for a whole day, knowing what you know now, what would you do?

0 thoughts: