Monday, March 14, 2005

Welcome back from Spring Break!


This is our nephew, James. He's about 18 months old in this picture, I think - and he's already dangerously attractive. It's probably really hard to be such a stud when you're not even 2 years old.

I'm Feeling: motivated
Background Noise: Beautiful, Scandalous Night by Bebo Norman

I had a good weekend - it's good to be back to my routine, too. For some reason, I'm feeling really motivated today... I had a good workout this morning; pushed myself pretty hard (for pre-7am on a Monday, at least). Caught up on all my emails at work first thing, etc... When I feel like this, I tend to make lists of goals that I want to meet, and how to meet them. I'd love to bottle up this feeling and keep it handy for those days when my butt is just dragging. Wouldn't that be fantastic?

Well, I hope you are all feeling rested, motivated and encouraged today - remember: there is nothing better for man than to be happy and to do good while he lives.

0 thoughts: