Monday, March 21, 2005

Yesterday = First Day of Spring??


I'm Feeling: like spring will never arrive
Background Noise: Only Hope by Switchfoot

I took this picture last April... it's hard to believe that campus could look like that in one short month! We woke up this morning to find a light dusting of snow on the ground. So much for March 20th being the first official day of spring.

Just another crazy Monday - feels like the day has flown by already (which is a good thing)... but I'm feeling a little discontented today. Not sure if it's the weather or me just having a funky day. I did, however, manage to give my office a face lift this weekend - no small thanks to Mark, who made the process 100 times faster than if I were working alone. Come on down and check it out!!

Thought for the day: What is the absolute, all-time worst movie you have ever seen? (tie between Galaxy Quest and Dude, Where's My Car?)

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I dunnoo... I've seen a lot of movies. Mars Attacks! was really bad, but I think I've seen worse. They just don't spring to mind. Batman and Robin might be up there; possibly also Megiddo, because it's the best/worst movie ever. But it's hard to say. Most REALLY awful movies I don't watch all the way through. :/

Anonymous said...

Fargo for me! I don't care what the critics say, it was painful!