Tuesday, April 19, 2005

batting 1000


I'm Feeling: like I have a big week coming up!
Background Noise: Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble by Delirious

I'm batting a thousand for fun lunches so far this week - Dana yesterday, and Beth today!! It's really aweseome to have such good company - really amazing women that I look up to a lot. Everyone should have friends with such strength of character - and senses of humor!! :) Beth has such an open and honest personality - she shares easily and truthfully, and is a great listener with a b-e-a-utiful smile.

The picture is of Brussels, Belgium - we are trying to plan a trip to Europe, and are looking for someplace fun to go (fun = not everyone would think to go there, and not too expensive). Brussels looks beautiful, has tons of history and architecture, and is only an hour and twenty minutes by train from Paris! It has potential...

I won't be posting for awhile - I'm leaving tomorrow for the Grand Traverse Resort in Traverse City, MI for the Michigan HOSA State Conference! Woo hoo!! Seriously - the resort is beautiful, and some of my favorite people in the world will be there - Becker and Dave and Jamie and Kelsey and Dana and Beth! It's always a lot of work and running around and late nights and stress, but in the best possible company!!

Thought for the day: The bloodhound is the only animal whose evidence is admissable in an American court. I just have a funny picture of a bloodhound in a suit and tie, sitting there chatting away about the crime scene. He has a big moustache too.

2 thoughts:

Jamie said...

I've heard that Prague is an interesting place to visit, and with a sizable English-speaking population, so American visitors aren't totally bound by communication issues.

If all goes well, I'll be going to Vienna in August to visit the Kisslings! But for this week, it's Traverse City...see you in the car!

Anonymous said...

how about Turkey, let's go there