Monday, April 25, 2005

what's another word for ridiculously busy?


I'm Feeling: slightly overwhelmed
Background Noise: Baby Boom Baby by James Taylor

Mark and I got back from Traverse City yesterday - and the 25th Annual Michigan HOSA State Conference was a smashing success!! We're tuckered out, to be sure, but it's good to know that all that hard work paid off so well. Check out some of the comments made about the weekend!! Our fantastic friends Katie and Kelsey made us a cake last night to celebrate the completion of the conference - it's good to be loved!!

Now I'm back at work - I played catch-up all morning, returning emails and phone calls and whatnot. It's good to be missed, I guess, but definitely overwhelming to come back to over 100 emails in just 3 days. I think we'll be okay though - nothing disastrous went down in my absence, so I chalk that up as success!! This is the last official week of class at MSU - next week is finals, and graduation is May 6 and 7! I know this will make me sound old, but time sure does fly!! It's been a good year, though - lots of changes (both good and sad) and new people (all good!) and new experiences.

Thought for the day: If you could take a trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go? (Did I ask this one already? If so, sorry - I'm trying to brainstorm for our big Europe trip in May/June!!)

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

good luck catching up, I hope it's fun for you, thanks for your help at the conference, it wouldn't be as good without you... Sydney