Monday, April 18, 2005

Happy Birthday


I'm Feeling: not really sure how I'm feeling...
Background Noise: Building a Mystery by Sarah McLachlan

Happy Birthday to my friend Katie! 22 whole years old today! Woo!! Katie is a beautiful girl with a big heart and I love her!

In other news - things are a little hectic today - no real good reason for that either. I had lunch with Dana at Flat's. Very good food and very good company - it was the first time Dana and I have hung out, just the two of us. She's a fun person - lots of laughing and smiling and funny comments. Dana is one of those people that everyone just wants to be near - people watch her and care what she thinks (me included). It's been really cool to get to know her better and see what kind of person she is: how much she loves her friends, her integrity and passion, and her beautiful soul.

Thought for the day: More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in airplane crashes. I never really thought of donkeys as a mortal threat. Guess that shows me.

3 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

On the topic of Dana...she is a great friend and I am glad that the two of you got to hang out! I am so blessed to have become her friend over the last three years. I echo all the statements that you said about her!

On the topic of donkeys...I rode one before! I don't see it as a mortal threat, but I was sure feeling like I was going to be a mortal threat to it after an hour or so!!

Anonymous said...

You are so kind. It was a great lunch. Great food, great weather, funny waiter, and excellent company. I hope we make it a regular occurance. April 18 = Katie and Dana friends Day. Thanks for being a beautiful woman of the Lord and sharing a bit of that with me yesterday:)

Anonymous said...

So happy to see you and Dana becoming friends! Never would have guessed it but God can do anything!