Friday, April 15, 2005

River North Chicago Dance Company


I'm Feeling: tired, but happy
Background Noise: Grace Flows Down by Heather Rider

Tonight I get to go see the River North Chicago Dance Company perform at the Wharton Center on campus - I'm really excited!! I've pretty much danced my entire life - mostly ballet - although I am finding out that my passion is more modern/lyrical/jazz now that I'm a little older. I have an appreciation for the freedom of movement, I think. My friend Katie is coming with me, and we get to sit in the front row of the balcony, right in the middle - good seats!! I also get to go to YoungLife tonight, where my friend Brooks is leading our lesson, and I got to hang out with my middle school friends at lunch today. So chalk up Friday, April 15th as a pretty stinking good day! Oh - and yesterday, I talked to my friend Dana on the phone for the first time - a monumental step in our relationship! :) It's been a big week for me, that's for sure.

Thought for the day: There are approximately 75,000,000 horses in the world (in tribute to Mark's blog on Wednesday). That's a lot of horses.

4 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully my leadeship lesson will continue in making this Friday a great day for you! I am glad that it is going soo well! See you soon!
Your friend Brooks

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know Heather Rider, she's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY I AM IN YOUR BLOG. Okay I'm so excited. You are fun, see you at leadership tonight.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! That is a whole lot of horses... All I want is one of them!!!!! Just one... I'm not being greedy:-) And talking on the phone with Dana will for sure change your life-- it has changed mine!!!!:-) CONGRATS!!!!