Tuesday, April 05, 2005

hoops and yoyo


I'm Feeling: just fine
Background Noise: Bright Caroline by PW Gopal

I like to send e-cards, and Hallmark.com is my favorite place to send them from... and Hoops & Yoyo are my most-favorite-EVER cards to send. They're hysterical. Always make me laugh. Go to Hallmark's website, and bookmark the Hoops & Yoyo page, so that whenever you are bummed out at work, you can click on it and laugh.

I have 13 appointments today - gonna be a busy one! I left my house at 7:40am, and I think I won't be back there until after 11pm. That's a looong day - but it's filled with good things, so hopefully, when I wind up back at my abode late tonight, I come in high spirits. I get to hang out with Katie, Katie and Jillian again; which always rocks my socks. AND - it's supposed to be 75 and sunny today. Yippee!! Happy Tuesday!

Thought for today: What three words best describe you?

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hoops and Yoyo! They are hilarious and always brighten my day!

Anonymous said...

hoops and yoyo are definately funny and very cute!! I send ecards to my friends with these two.They make me laugh!