Monday, May 16, 2005

absence


I'm Feeling: moderately healthier than this weekend
Background Noise: Hungry by Heather Rider

So I apologize for my absence - I was in a conference on Thursday, then I got the nastiest sore throat/fever combo I've had in awhile late late Thursday night and have been down for the count this weekend. It stinks.

But I DID get to see my little sister Megan graduate from college - which was really awesome!! She's going to start a Master's program in the fall, and I'm totally proud of her. Meg rocks!! I just can't get over how quickly time is moving us onward. There are times I feel positively propelled through my life. It's cool, but a little unnerving - I have to remember to take note of the moments, lest they pass by unobserved.

Thought for the day: Would you rather have time drag or speed by? Why?

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Can't say I have a preference on the time issue - I know in college I felt like the days went slow and the weeks went fast (doesn't make a ton of sense, but that's how it seemed!). Now I feel like everything moves at light speeed..... could be how busy I am I suppose. :)