Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Wednesday is Wonderful!


I'm Feeling: giddy
Background Noise: Share the Well by Caedmon's Call

Super thing #1: We just booked our Europe trip!! I feel like a little kid - I told my sister I wanted to make squeaky noises and bounce up and down. Granted, it's a little freaky to go ahead and say, "Sure, I'll pay for a great big fat trip for 4 to Europe," but I'm sooo excited for Mark, David, Meg and I to go - it's gonna rock!!

Super thing #2: I get to have lunch with Kelsey today - and that always makes my day fun!!

Super thing #3: Dave, Dana, Mark and I get to go see Gavin DeGraw tonight at CMU - a fun little road trip, great concert, and terrific company!!

Super thing #4: It's actually getting warmer outside - maybe spring really will come after all!!

Super thing #5: Last night was awesome: we had some of the parents of our middle school friends over for dinner to thank them for all their support: they give us food, let us use their homes, and provide lots of prayer and emotional support for our team. It was so great to be able to return the favor, even just for a night, and let them know we love and appreciate them and their families. Plus Cranium is always a good time!!

Thought for the day: The muzzle of a lion is like a fingerprint: no two lions have the same pattern of whiskers. We really are all unique creatures - created to be our individual, incredible selves!!

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

We have had sleet and snow the last three days in GR... but it is supposed to be 78 this Sunday!! Spring? Finally??

Have fun at your concert tonight! You are always so busy and doing so many cool things! I must admit, I am a bit jealous. :) I will be heading home to correct papers and start preparing my next unit on .... you guessed it... Weather!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Super thing #6: Brooks turns 21 today!