Friday, June 17, 2005

Kelsey NeeCole


I'm Feeling: so good!
Background Noise: Light the Fire by Fusebox

I just had lunch with my friend Kelsey - she is an awesome woman of the Lord, and she makes me laugh - a top notch combination, if you ask me!! She's also my manager (someday I'll be a famous actress) and my therapist. Woman of many, many talents. Hopefully I perform one or two valuable tasks for her as well - I can only hope. Lunch with Kelsey always makes me smile - it's really sad that she moved to Grosse Pointe, but I'm praying that God will keep our friendship alive and kicking, despite the distance. We're really only at the beginning of a relationship, and just thinking of the blessings God could bestow because of our interaction makes me want to jump up and down.

One week of AOP down, five to go. Overall, I'm having a lot of fun. I repeat myself about 6 times in a 3 hour period, but I get to meet a lot of fun new people, and they give me a lot to look forward to about the fall. I also got to have a nice chat with Dawn (she works a level up from me, in the College office) today - I like her a lot, and it was good to spend some time chatting with a professional colleague. I'm still getting used to being a career woman.

Thank the Lord for Fridays - I'm really needing this weekend!! Hopefully some good relaxing will take place. And since I won't be blogging again until Monday - Happy Father's Day to all the dads I know! The world is a better place because of you - and the Lord is blessing your children abundantly through your daily lives!

Thought for the day: What do you want for your life that you are afraid to ask for?

0 thoughts: