Thursday, July 14, 2005

it's not much of a tail, but I'm attached to it


I'm Feeling: a little like Eeyore
Background Noise: Still Not Ready by Eva Cassidy

Just having one of those days where I feel a little gloomy. No good reason at all - I got beautiful flowers from my husband last night, had a homemade blueberry and raspberry smoothie while playing Dominos, had fun at AOP this morning, helped a dad and daughter figure out her schedule (those situations can go either way - it's always a plus to have a pleasant parental interaction), and got to talk to my little sis for a while. Despite all of this... I feel blue.

Luckily - the people around me don't seem to be picking up on it. That's a good thing - the only thing worse than feeling bad is when your bad feelings make other people feel bad. Follow? It's almost the weekend, I'm sure I'll snap out of it soon. Here's hoping you're feeling cheerful and energetic this fine July day.

0 thoughts: