Wednesday, July 06, 2005

No, not Italy


I'm Feeling: can't pin it down
Background Noise: Lucky 4 You by SheDaisy

We were in Venice, CA all weekend (Friday til Tuesday), Becker and Bibi (Becker and Mark were both Marketing majors at MSU, and both cheered together at State). It was really fun, although I am really tired. I want to stay at home, quietly, and get some things done. That's not really in the cards though... we're up to Traverse City on Friday for the weekend to celebrate our 3rd anniversary - which is today! I can't believe it's been three years already - sheesh. I know it sounds so cliche, but time really does fly by sometimes.

AOPed it again today - and tomorrow and Friday as well... I'll be happy when it's over, although I am having fun. I just feel like there is a lot of other stuff to get done that isn't happening because of AOP.

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

happy number three