Thursday, September 08, 2005

fandango


I'm Feeling: on top of things
Background Noise: Jesus, Lover of My Soul by ZOEgirl

I just got back from lunch at Panera with Dana - I had a salad (not the one pictured - that one has onions on it - YUCK!). The salad was delicious and my company extremely entertaining. It's been awhile since Dana and I have hung out together, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I think I was talking too much to eat all of my salad, but that's an OK problem to have in my book.

On a completely unrelated note - have you ever noticed that there are some people it is easy to have tough conversations with, and some people where it's not? I think it depends on lots of things - how close you are, your personality, his/her personality, the issue at hand... but there are certain tough conversations that I'd rather stick something sharp in my eye than have. Maybe I'm just a wimp. Maybe I don't like confrontation (at least not with certain people). Any tips on having tough conversations?

4 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I've been craving a salad for a few days and wishing that there was a salad delivery place, kinda like pizza. But then I thought, if I go through all the trouble of having a salad deliverd, I might as well just have the pizza! Time to go to the grocery I suppose.

-Julie

Anonymous said...

As far as the tough conversations go... I normally just have those with Jamie. I avoid them with anyone else. Probably not good. With Jamie, I typically wait until it's really late at night, he's super tired, and it's dark. By then, he doesn't care what I'm saying and it's over quickly :)

-Julie

Katie said...

My problem with keeping salad stuff at home is that it goes bad so quickly - I just want a built in salad bar at my house, with magically fresh veggies whenever I want them! Is that so much ask? :)

Anonymous said...

ahhh yes... a salad bar at home... the kind that always has pudding next to the cottage cheese. Of course I'd put pudding on my salad, not cottage cheese you silly!

-Julie