Tuesday, November 15, 2005

tuesday means pilates...


I'm Feeling: like playing hooky
Background Noise: Kiss by Prince

A few weeks ago, I signed up for a free pilates class through MSU (once a week, during lunch hour) - I thought that sounded like fun. I've learned that I either don't like pilates, or I don't like the lady who's teaching us (probably a little of both, but mostly the latter). I don't want to go today - but I know it's good for me.

Updates!
1. No sign of mice for a few weeks (although that could be due to the recently balmy weather - we'll see what happens in the upcoming chilly nights). Hopefully I've rid myself of my critter-visitors for awhile.
2. I went to Michael's this weekend and got some crafty stuff - haven't really touched it yet, but hopefully it's a step in the right direction!
3. My hair is growing out (I chopped it off severely in August) and I'm excited about it getting longer, but I'm feeling a little like I'm sporting a mullet... hopefully it's not as bad as I think it is! :)

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

he he he... a mullet... post a picture!