Monday, January 30, 2006

never fear...

I'm Feeling: glad to be back on my game
Background Noise: Another First Kiss by TMBG

I apologize to my minute blog audience for my absence this past week - a killer rhinovirus (aka bad cold) knocked me on my ear this week, and I'm only just feeling back to my usual chipper self.

Today is supposed to be Fun at Work Day - so far, my day's been good, but I don't know if anything has happened that would make it stand out as fun in comparison to any other day at work. Any ideas for what I can do to make this Monday fun-tastic?

I recently set up a facebook profile, mostly to see what all the fuss is about. Still not completely sure I get it, but apparently it makes everyone laugh that I'M signed up for it (I guess us old fogeys aren't supposed to be that hip - it's like your mom wearing low-rise jeans and UGGs, I suppose).
Posted by Picasa

0 thoughts: