Wednesday, February 15, 2006

git R done

I'm Feeling: productive... AGAIN!!
Background Noise: Into the Sun by Lifehouse

I don't know what I'll do if I continue having these amazingly productive days at work. My time seems valuable, I am clearing lots of things off my desk, and am having meaningful conversations with students. Wild!!

I broke through the drudgery that descended upon me yesterday, and am now waiting for the unwarranted wrath of students to show itself. I informed 15 or so students today that they will not be graduating this Spring... that usually brings in some unhappy phone calls and emails. Not my favorite part of the job, by any means, but hey. We can't love EVERYTHING.

I had chili for lunch today...
Mark had a chili cook-off at his office today, and I guess I was feeling jealous. It was good, but I don't like it anywhere near as much as the chili I make myself. :)  Posted by Picasa

0 thoughts: